Friday, October 23, 2009

Printable Halloween Party Invitations and Scrapbook Images Now Available

Well folks - it's that time of year again. YAY! It's finally arrived. Halloween is (at the time of writing this) in 7 days now! I know that my kids are excited for sure - but I think this year I am WAY MORE EXCITED than they are.

Here's why...

  1. Our family moved into a new city this August - and apparently our street is the street to be on during the decorative holidays (like halloween and christmas). We have been forewarned to expect 350 children at the door on Halloween! OMG! I know - that's insane to even ponder. I am shocked myself - but cannot wait to witness this amazing display! Remember how busy the streets were in E.T. - I think we will more than double that! I hope E.T. makes a showing too!!!
  2. Also rumor has it - that not only do the halloween costumed children come in large quantities which is bound to be highly entertaining - but my neighbors decorate to the nines - which I am already witnessing - and they sit out on their lawns with bon fires to give out the candy! How cool is that? I can't wait to take photos and journal about them all in my Halloween Scrapbook!
  3. PLUS - I have finally gotten my toosh off of the couch and out of the office chair to redesign the Halloween Games For Kids official website - AND I have added some really cool stuff to the site. This includes the LONG OVERDUE, EXCESSIVELY REQUESTED Halloween Party Invitations and Image Packs. They are LIVE ladies and gentleman! You can now download those last minute Halloween Party Invitations, or Poster or Scrapbook Images. They are online and they are ready for downloading! All you have to visit and click.
Happy Haunting everyone!!!

No comments: